Total Comfort has been servicing the greater Birmingham areas since 1993. Our focus is heating and cooling and we commit to the highest Customer Comfort Care. Customer Care Dealers are certified by North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE), the leading nonprofit certification program for technicians in the entire HVAC industry.
Our certified technicians have the training and experience needed to provide you with cooling and heating system installations, repairs, or preventative maintenance including:
- Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, and Furnace Tune-Ups
- Heating and Cooling Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Service
- Installation of humidifiers and air cleaners
- Heat Pump Cooling
- Expert System Design
- We will help you in selecting equipment that is right for your job, and then we will custom design a system to exactly fit your needs and budget.
- Maintenance Agreement
- Purchase Maintenance Agreement Online
- Why Maintain Your Heating and Cooling System?
- Honest advice
- Variety of brands available
- Financing available (with approved credit)
- Conventional heat and air systems
- Zoned systems
- Experienced installers
- Service after the sale
- Extended warranties available
- No gimmicks
- No high pressure sales
- 24/7 service