Birmingham, AL Residents Rely On Us For Professional Heater Installation
Winter nights in Birmingham can be cold, so a reliable heating system is necessary. Older furnaces and heat pumps lose capacity over time, and aging furnaces can be a safety hazard. If you suspect you might need a new heater, call the pros at Total Comfort Heating and Air.
Heating Installation in Birmingham
If you’re considering a new heating system purchase, make sure the system is the right fit for your family’s living habits. At Total Comfort Heating and Air, every heating system installation includes several critical elements that will ensure you stay comfortable all winter long.
- Complete System Design: Your heating system won’t provide the kind of efficiency and comfort you expect if it isn’t sized correctly. Instead of using inaccurate rule-of-thumb sizing methods, we perform a set of load calculations, so your system is precisely matched to your home’s unique heating requirements.
- Quality Heating Products: We have access to virtually every brand of equipment, but we choose to represent those brands with a proven record of reliability and performance. The equipment we sell has the latest technology and energy-saving features.
- Qualified Mechanics: Our trained technicians have the experience and skill to install your new heating system the right way the first time. Every new heating installation comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, which means the job isn’t finished until you’re completely happy with our work.
Is it Time to Replace Your Heating System?
Your heater might be working, but it still may need to be replaced. Take a look at a few of the most common signs that signal it could be time to start looking for a new heat pump or furnace.
- You’re Uncomfortable: Cold spots, drafts, and uneven temperatures in different rooms are all signs of a problem with your heater. If you find you can’t stay comfortable at night, your furnace or heat pump may be at the end of its service life.
- Your Heater is Old: The HVAC industry is always evolving, and modern furnaces and heat pumps are far more efficient than systems produced just ten years ago. If you have an older model, a new heating system may well pay for itself in operating cost savings.
- Utility Bills Keep Rising: If your winter utility bills keep increasing, your heating system has probably lost capacity. Dirt, grime, and other contaminants can build up on internal components, making your furnace or heat pump run longer to produce the same comfort level.
Get a Free Estimate on a New Heating System
If you’re interested in a new furnace or heat pump, call the experts at Total Comfort Heating and Air. We’ll provide an analysis of your existing equipment and thoroughly explain all your heating system options.